[Physics] Why is a new beginning in physics necessary?

Arend Lammertink lamare at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 21:21:48 CET 2016

Hi Gyula,

First of all, thank you for your papers.

I fully agree a new beginning of physics is necessary, given the
current state of of affairs, wherein physics diverted ever further
from the basis laid by people like Galilei, Newton and Maxwell.
Unfortunately, many physicists consider the current basis for the
standard model, Maxwell's equations, as an unalterable given. None
other than Albert Einstein warned us this might happen:

"Concepts that have proven useful in ordering things easily achieve
such authority over us that we forget their earthly origins and accept
them as unalterable givens. Thus they might come to be stamped as
"necessities of thought," "a priori givens," etc. The path of
scientific progress is often made impassable for a long time by such
errors. Therefore it is by no means an idle game if we become
practiced in analysing long-held commonplace concepts and showing the
circumstances on which their justification and usefulness depend, and
how they have grown up, individually, out of the givens of experience.
Thus their excessive authority will be broken. They will be removed if
they cannot be properly legitimated, corrected if their correlation
with given things be far too superfluous, or replaced if a new system
can be established that we prefer for whatever reason." Obituary for
physicist and philosopher Ernst Mach (Nachruf auf Ernst Mach),
Physikalische Zeitschrift 17 (1916), p. 101

In order to bring people together which are capable of remembering
"earthly origins" of our theories and are also willing to discuss
alternative views, I started a mailing list which people can subscribe
to and discuss their views:

The archive is available at:

http://mail.tuks.nl/pipermail/physics/

I've cc-ed the list and perhaps some people there will comment.

In my own work, instead of trying to formulate a completely new basis,
I went back to the origin of our current models and discovered an
astonishing logical error right in Maxwell's equations, which
eventually led to the rather strange Einsteinian relaticity theory as
well as the even stranger Quantum Field Theories which are currently
popular yet have no basis in reality whatsoever:

http://www.tuks.nl/wiki/index.php/Main/OnSpaceTimeAndTheFabricOfNature

Based on this and the work of Paul Stowe, I removed the logical
"recursive" cause and effect error around the concept of "charge" in
Maxwell's equations, and re-derived them from a basic aetheric fluid
dynamics model. Further, I extended the model with equations
describing gravity:

http://www.tuks.nl/wiki/index.php/Main/AnExceptionallyElegantTheoryOfEverything

I believe that from this basis, we can come to a complete aether model
with which we can describe all known areas of Physics from a simple
and elegant single basic postulate.

I do not thinnk it is helpful to define separate "charge" types for
the EM fields and the gravity field, because we know from the
wave-particle duality principle that particles are electromagnetic in
nature. And therefore, no other fundamental interactions but the
electromagnetic can exist. All other so-called "fundamental"
interactions should be derived from electro-magnetics, as I have done
for gravity. Further, the so-called weak and strong nuclear forces do
not even exist and it can be shown in the laboratory that magnetism
can fully account for the interactions necessary to keep atom nuclei
together:

https://youtu.be/siMFfNhn6dk

Occam's razor comes to mind....

Best regards,