[Physics] Discussion ‘new beginning’ in physics necessary'.

carmam at tiscali.co.uk carmam at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Dec 14 11:15:12 CET 2016

I have just received an email, part of which is shown here. Being very wary of spam and phishing, I did not reply to it. I do not not know what it refers to. What are "excessive bounces"My last post to tuks was on the 9th of December, so it would appear my suspicions are correct. What do I do?
Tom Hollings.

Your membership in the mailing list Physics has been disabled due toexcessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated13-Dec-2016.  You will not get any more messages from this list untilyou re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more reminders likethis before your membership in the list is deleted.To re-enable your membership, you can simply respond to this message(leaving the Subject: line intact), or visit the confirmation page at...