[Physics] Discussion 'new beginning in physics necessary'.

Nainan matterdoc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 17:27:32 CET 2016

Dear Arend Lammertink,

Thank you very for your comments. I believe that substance (stuff) provides
a real entity with objective reality and positive existence in space. It
cannot exist without its substance. That is the substance, itself, makes
the entity, however small it may be. Entities, you suggested (vortex rings,
waves as well as that of discrete and distinctly distinguishable entities,
etc.) are all structured entities much larger than the basic substance.
They are dynamically structured from substance. My proposal is about the
basic substance (matter) that forms all real entities, you mentioned.  Any
structured entity would not qualify for smallest part of substance at the
most fundamental level. Unless we know this, how can we probably develop a
logical theory?  Starting a theory with fundamental assumption of a
aether-like entity would not solve the problem. Similar attempts were made
in the past and lost. Wisest method, I believe, is to start from a single
most fundamental assumption and then continue to develop a theory without
any further assumptions. And this is possible!!! Check out
www.matterdoc.info
Nainan

--
All physical phenomena, related to matter, are logically explained by