[Physics] Why is a new beginning in physics necessary? *

kostadinos at aol.com kostadinos at aol.com
Thu Dec 15 02:49:56 CET 2016

" For Quantum Mechanics, this "starting point" is Young's dual slit"

For a non-QM explanation of the double-slit experiment read my very short paper,

"A plausible explanation of the double-slit experment"

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/271076090_A_Plausible_Explanation_of_the_double-slit_Experiment_in_Quantum_Physics_by_Constantinos_Ragazas

Constantinos

kostadinos at aol.com