[Physics] Aether theory discussion

Tufail Abbas tufail.abbas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 06:25:59 CET 2016

*I would be greatful, if the proposer of the aether theory could answer to
couple of questions as below*

*>>>>>>>>All of space is filled with a fluid-like substance called aether,*
*which can, in first approximation, be modeled as an ideal,*
*frictionless, compressible fluid in continuum fluid dynamicsapproximation.*

*Are the properties (that has  mentioned above) of the proposed aether
isotropic?*

*Is matter fundamentally different from the proposed aether, or is it that
aether and matter just differ in their vector orientation wrt each other in
some physical /mathematical sense.*