[Physics] Aether theory discussion

Tufail Abbas tufail.abbas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 08:00:28 CET 2016

Mike,

I have still to find time to read your paper, have to do it for sure to try
and understand your statement regarding dark matter, which is a complete
mystery.

However I could find some interesting statements in you below emails which
is matching with my conclusions made under Big Bathroom Model of the
Universe. This model is based upon observation of the nature and deriving
interpretation thereof, based upon the principle that micro and macro
phenomenon is governed by same basic laws of physics, and we do not need
different physics(namely quantam, relativistic and classical) to explain
different phenomenon.

My comments on those interesting statements are as follows:

but is of opposite energy type

greatest possible, being 1 on the Planck scale.

As far as maximum density is concerned, I agree that there is one.

However,  I differ a bit with you on the statement that meon is a *perfect
sphere* . п being an *irrational* number, perfect sphere do not exists in
3-dimensional space(they are basically four dimensional objects) and
perfect circle do not exist in 2-dimensional space (they are 3 dimensional
objects). What we call as circle in 2 dimension is *basically an ellipse*
with eccentricity of *limit tending to zero*.

Let the average radius of this ellipse is *r* and eccentricity e. In three
dimension, this ellipse can be thought as a cylinder of radius *r* and
height *2er*

So the volume of this 3-D ellipse is *п(2er)r^2. *This volume that you have
got is *proportional *to minimum length(er), minimum time(er/c), minimum
mass(2пer), minimum energy*(2пerc^2). *What I propose that r should be
replaced with c and be correlated with physical parameters.

*Equation of velocity*

cv={cos(sin inverse e) +ie)

c.cos(sin inverse e) is the velocity in time

ce is the velocity in space

*Lorentz Transformation*

ɣ=sec(sin inverse e)

Just by varying the eccentricity, I propose that all laws of physics should
be derived, with an special emphasis on the physical significance of euler
identity, euler formula and maximum value of N.

of the meons (the particle/anti-particles from which all loops (fermions)
are made) and what we call the mass of the particles (the loops whose
frequencies defines what we observe their mass to be)

Yes, I agree that fundamental mass is proportional to minimum eccentricity

Observed mass is proportional to additional phase displacement or
eccentricity greater than minimum eccentricity.

can never exceed the meon densities, so physics does not break down
anywhere.

Similar to the case that we have a minimum eccentricity e, maximum
eccentricity would be 1/e and maximum density should be proportional to
maximum eccentricity.

*Comment on nature of aether*

Aether is the 3rd third dimension of ellipse and 4th dimension of sphere.

All are requested to provide their feedback on above,

Regards,

Tufail Abbas