[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 3, Issue 19

Hans van Leunen jleunen1941 at kpnmail.nl
Tue Dec 27 18:09:43 CET 2016

Dear Carl Johnson,

Physical reality has some built-in healing principles that cleans theories
about its structure and phenomena.

Physical reality has a rather simple foundation, which is easily
comprehensible. Extension of this foundation with trustworthy mathematical
methods must automatically result into a more complicated model of reality
that after some extension steps will show features and phenomena, which we
know from observing reality. This path does not allow fantasy theories. It
automatically guides you in the proper direction. The problem is that you
must first find that foundation. The foundation is simple, thus there exist
a big chance that the structure of this foundation was discovered long ago,
but it was not detected that this structure IS the foundation of reality. So
you must rediscover this structure. Quite probable it was stored as part of
mathematics. If you happen to rediscover it, then an important property is
that any extension of this foundation leads to a more complicated model that
is again a model of physical reality.

This is the idea behind the Hilbert Book Model project. A report about the
status of the projects is  <https://doc.co/WmxXCB> https://doc.co/WmxXCB

Sincerely yours,

Hans van Leunen