[Physics] "Real" time

Doug Marett dm88dm at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 17:29:07 CET 2016

Thanks Ruud!

    What is so interesting to me about it is that the research suggests
that magnetic induction can occur without even the counter-movement of a
magnet and a conductor, or even a changing magnetic field. Rather, all that
is necessary is the rotation of a magnet/conductor together with respect to
"the fixed stars". Again, it brings us back to the idea that an "absolute
frame of reference" has a physical meaning.

Doug