[Physics] About "logical errors"

Doug Marett dm88dm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 22:34:37 CET 2016

 Arend,

RON HATCH: Relativity in the Light of GPS, II
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOQweA_J4S4
---:::---

That Ron Hatch video you linked to is really great - I am only about half
way through it but I really like his discussion about the misinterpretation
of the energy of a beam of light at different altitudes. Also, in his wave
model of matter he quotes Herbert Ives, a quote I have never heard before,
which goes: "The quantum effects occur in the vestibule of the atom" - in
other words, its not in the transmission at all, as Hatch concurs -
fabulous stuff!!

Doug