Arend Lammertink lamare at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 14:57:56 CEST 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stavros Tassos <s.tassos at yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 2:08 PM
Subject: Σχετ: Invitation to join new physics discussion and/or announce
To: "lamare at gmail.com" <lamare at gmail.com>

Dear Arend Lammertink

Thank you very much for sending to me your very interesting work and for
the invitation to participate in the discussion. I will participate in the
discussion and as a first contribution find attached my latest work.

The only obstacle being fully engaged is being a member of the Greek
parliament which as you understand occupies much of my time.

Thank you again.

Stavros TASSOS, MSc, PhD.

Στάλθηκε από το Ταχυδρομείο Yahoo σε Android
<https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/mobile/?.src=Android>

Στις Δευ, 17 Οκτ, 2016 στις 11:32, ο χρήστης Arend Lammertink
<lamare at gmail.com> έγραψε:
Dear fellow scientist listed on de Climont' s list:

http://editionsassailly.com/livres/climont%20full%20list%20htm.htm

You have all received one message from me, wherein I announced the abstract
of my article on a unifying theory. In order to mail all people on de
Climont's list, I made a closed mailinglist on my server, which I will
delete after the sending of this message is completed. So, you won't
receive any more messages from me, unless you follow up on the invitation,
of course.

Judging from the many replies I received, it appears that quite a lot of
people are interested in discussing with one another and/or be kept up to
date about what is happening on the field of physics outside the main
stream scientific world.

For this reason, I created two new mailinglists on my server, to which you
can subscribe if you are either interested in getting into contact with
other people on de Climont's list, discussions on physics in general or
would like to be posted on interesting developments.

Both lists can be found here:

For both lists, there will be a public archive, so don't post confidential
information on either one of those lists. The physics lists will be
unmoderated (except when things go out of hand), while the physics-announce
list will be moderated and only allows announcements deemed interesting by
the members of the physics lists.

When you would decide to subscribe to either one of them, there is an
option to receive the messages going over the list in one daily batch. That
way, you can follow the discussion, yet your inbox won't overflow with
messages.

Since I have my own server and can create as many mailing lists as I like
and also have some space available for publication of abstracts, papers,
etc. various options for publication can be discussed, as far as I'm
concerned. This includes, for example, the possibility of setting up a
shared website with PMWiki.

If you experience any problems with the mailinglists or with subscribing,
please don't hesitate to send me an e-mail. At the moment, it may take a
while before I get back to you, because I'm still working trough all the
replies I received from many of you, all of which I appreciate.

Best regards and hope to see you on one of the lists,

Arend Lammertink, MScEE,
Goor, The Netherlands.
lamare at gmail dot com.