[Physics] Logical origin of the universe

Hans van Leunen jleunen1941 at kpnmail.nl
Mon Oct 17 18:01:18 CEST 2016

Dear Carl,
If you want to start with a foundation, then you cannot start with high-level concepts such as particles and photons. Even concepts such as time and spatial location are rather high level concepts that rely on number systems in order to get their values.
Instead you must start with a construct from which these high level subjects emerge. If you think about it, then you will probably conclude with me that this construct must be rather simple and thus easily comprehensible. It is also quite probable that this construct was discovered long ago, but not as a foundation of physical reality. The discoverers will probably have categorized this structure under mathematics. Thus you must rediscover that structure. Extension of that structure must be restricted such that higher levels of this extension bring features and aspects of behavior that can be recognized as features and aspects of behavior that can be observed by watching physical reality.
If you walk this path, then you might arrive to a similar result that I have got and that I have described in "The Hilbert Book Test Model"; http://vixra.org/abs/1603.0021