[Physics] The Big Bang Theory

Olli Santavuori olli.santavuori at saunalahti.fi
Thu Oct 20 18:33:02 CEST 2016

What do you think of this:

The universe does not exspand. The known movements of the galaxies doesn't mean that. Their explanation is that this simply must happen in the limitless universe. The movements are normal properties of the limitlessness of the universe. This holds even if there is some truth in the red sift.

Olli Santavuori