[Physics] World Scientists’ Warning to Humanity

MIKE EMERY 1948emery6 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 16:32:13 CEST 2016

THANK YOU KINDLY DR. SARG

PLEASE EXCUSE THAT I USE ALL CAPS, PHYSICAL IMPAIRMENTS.

TOTALLY AGREED   -  HUMANS HAVE BEEN DESTROYING THEMSELVES AT REGULAR
INTERVALS LIKE THE LEMMING FOR MILLIONS OF YEARS.

AS YOU POINT OUT THE MARTIANS MANAGED TO WIPE OUT THE ENTIRE PLANET VIA
DESTROYING THE ATMOSPHERE  -  WE ARE CLOSE TO DOING THAT ON THIS PLANET VIA
THE CHEMTRAILS.

JOHN JENSEN POINTS OUT IN HIS BOOK  -  "EARTH'S EPOCHS"  - THAT THERE IS
GENETIC EVIDENCE FOR 23 DIFFERENT SPECIES OF HUMANS THAT HAVE POPULATED
THIS PLANET  -  MOST OF WHOM WERE GIANTS COMPARED TO US.  MAKES YOU WONDER
HOW MANY TIMES THE MARTIANS MANAGED TO WIPE THEMSELVES OUT BEFORE THE COUP
DE GRAS.

THEN YOU HAVE THE ASTEROID BELT WHERE APPARENTLY THERE WAS A BIG BEAUTIFUL
PLANET CALLED TIAMAT.  WHAT HAPPENED TO IT?  THEN THERE IS THIS MASSIVE
ARTIFICIAL MOON OF SATURN THAT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE THE PLANET KILLING DEATH
STAR IN STAR WARS.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3585599/Could-Saturn-s-moon-alien-Death-Star-UFO-hunters-claim-Iapetus-massive-alien-base-built-scratch-oddest-claim-yet.html
AN INTERESTING VIDEO N THE SUBJECT  https://youtu.be/hA9RSXAxzew

SO, THIS SOLAR SYSTEM IS  NOT EXACTLY LOVING, WHICH IS AN ANOMALY IN A
UNIVERSE WHERE GOD IS LOVE AND QUITE LITERALLY THE LINES OF THE BACKGROUND
AETHERS ARE MADE FROM LOVE, THE COLOR OF WHICH IS PIEZOELECTRIC GREEN, THE
COLOR OR THE HEART CHAKRA.  *WE SHOULD BE LIVING IN PARADISE.* IT IS ALL
DIVINE:  https://www.academia.edu/11138575/MIKES_THEORY_OF_EVERYTHING

SO WE HAVE A VERY STRANGE SOLAR SYSTEM  -  WHY???    HERE YOU WILL FIND THE
ANSWERS.

BEING ENLIGHTENED AND CONNECTED TO ALL THINGS IS BORING  -  THUS EARTH AND
THIS SOLAR SYSTEM
https://www.academia.edu/17915425/ONE_OF_THOSE_OH_WOW_MOMENTS

WHICH MEANS THAT WE ARE CONTROLLED PUPPETS.  FOR THE PLEASURE OF THE GODS
WHO WIPE US OUT WHENEVER WE GET TOO ADVANCED TECHNICALLY OR SPIRITUALLY.
THIS IS A HUGE PROJECT, ALL OF NATURE IS CONTROLLED TO MAKE US THINK THAT
THE ANIMALS ARE STUPID, WHICH CONFERS STUPIDITY TO US.  THE PAST, PRESENT
AND FUTURE IS AVAILABLE TO EVERYTHING EXCEPT US.
https://www.academia.edu/13078827/A_CONUNDRUM_-_THE_SOLUTION_IS_PROFOUND

THE PROBLEM OF BOREDOM IS SERIOUSLY DESPERATE.  HUGE PROJECT INDEED.
https://www.academia.edu/16102707/EARTH_WINS_THE_IDIOT_CONTEST_

THE CLEAR ROOT OF THE PROBLEM IS THE SPOKEN WORD, WHICH IS HOW IDIOT HUMANS
ARE TALKED INTO KILLING ONE ANOTHER.
https://www.academia.edu/29222365/THE_SEPARATION_KEY.doc

WHICH LEADS TO THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION I.E. RAPID SPIRITUAL ADVANCEMENT  -
HUMANS NEED TO LEARN TELEPATHY BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY IN THE SHORT RUN, WE
HAVE TO SAVE THIS PLANET, WHICH WE CAN DO DESPITE THE CONTROLLERS.  WE CAN
SAVE OURSELVES, IF THE GOOD ALIENS DON'T DO IT FOR US  -  THIS CROP OF
HUMANS MIGHT WELL BE SAVED FOR THEIR ENTERTAINMENT VALUE.
https://www.academia.edu/22364435/FIX_THE_PLANET_-_THE_PROBLEM_BECOMES_A_PARTY

THE SIMPLE FACT THAT, VIA MEDITATION AND ORGONE, HUMANS CAN SAVE THIS
PLANET AND THEMSELVES NEEDS A STRONG GROUP TO PRESENT IT TO THE POPULACE,
ASAP.   MAYBE THIS IS THAT GROUP?

BLESSINGS,

THE HOPI SAY THAT IT IS BETTER IF WE ALL DIE, WHICH IS PROBABLY TRUE.  HERE
IS AN IMMEDIATE EXPANSION OF ONE'S CONSCIOUSNESS.
https://www.academia.edu/26994968/WHERE_IN_THERE_IS_A_PROBLEM_.doc