[Physics] Arguments for or against the variable time (of Relativity)

Hans van Leunen jleunen1941 at kpnmail.nl
Sat Oct 22 15:18:48 CEST 2016

Mike,

The Hilbert Book Test Model uses the fact that quaternionic number systems
exist in several versions that differ in the way that they are ordered. The
can be ordered by Cartesian coordinate systems and they can be ordered by
polar coordinate systems and each can be done in different ways. A single
quaternionic Hilbert space can harbor several of these versions in parallel
as eigenspaces of what I call reference operators and they can play the role
of parameter spaces that are used by quaternionic functions. On their turn
the target values of these functions can be used for the definition of new
categories of operators. In this way Hilbert space operator technology can
be merged with function theory, differential calculus and integral calculus
and this all can happen in the realm of a separable quaternionic Hilbert
space and its non-separable companion Hilbert space. The different versions
of quaternionic number systems relate to different elementary particles.
When this is exploited, then the set of elementary particles restrict to the
members of the first generation fermionic members of the standard model. You
must read the paper “The Hilbert Book Test Model” in order to get the full
explanation of electric and color charges of these particles. The paper also
explains the mass of the particles and how they cause the deformation of the
gravitation field. The model does not support a big bang. Instead it
implements a history-less beginning. The paper treats only the lower levels
of reality. It has its own model of a photon. The paper introduces some new
mathematical methods. Please read: http://vixra.org/abs/1603.0021

Sincerely yours, Hans