[Physics] Arguments for or against the variable time

Hans van Leunen jleunen1941 at kpnmail.nl
Sat Oct 22 15:53:08 CEST 2016

Mr Serret,
In universe several atomic clocks exist that appear to keep ticking in sync with each other. Their readings do not float with respect to each other. This fact can only be comprehended when in reality a clock exist that ticks as fast or faster than all other clocks. In fact, this means that reality proceeds with universe wide steps. If you measure progression by using an atomic clock, then you are close to measuring with proper time.
Sincerely yours,
Hans