[Physics] Arguments for or against the variable time (of Relativity)

Doug Marett dm88dm at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 20:18:26 CEST 2016

Hi Oliver,

    If you go to more website I wrote a paper on this, where I take actual
quotes of what Einstein predicts (I have 5 examples), and then I compare
them to the actual results of the Hafele Keating experiment. See:
http://www.conspiracyoflight.com/Hafele/HafeleKeating.html
Einstein gets them all wrong.
   The problem is that the Sagnac effect is actually "anti-relativistic"
because it implies that the speed of light is constant only in the
non-rotating frame of the "fixed stars", a.k.a. absolute space. I have some
experience with this because I build Sagnac interferometers for a living:
http://skyhunt.net/

It also implies that there is an absolute time, see:
http://www.conspiracyoflight.com/SagnacRel/SagnacandRel.html

And by the way, I did climb that mountain, and there is a picture of me
checking the time at the end of this article, so I have at least walked the
walk on my thought experiment : )

Doug