[Physics] Clock time vs. common sense time

Doug Marett dm88dm at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 16:46:37 CEST 2016

Hi Ruud,

    Yes, I ended up having to publish on Vixra, since Arxiv.org wouldn't
publish my straight forward paper. Apparently, submissions to Vixra are now
way up, because publishing on Arxix.org is becoming so difficult for
independents. I actually was thinking that if you try to publish on
Arxiv.org without an academic affiliation ( and without a previous history
there), that you may get blocked automatically.

Doug