[Physics] paper

Ruud Loeffen rmmloeffen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 13:19:52 CEST 2017

Dear colleagues.

I just wrote an answer on my own question on Quora:
https://www.quora.com/The-equation-frac-a-times-d-2-c-2-
was-presented-by-Einstein-in-one-of-his-papers-Its-related-
to-the-equivalence-principle-of-acceleration-and-gravitation-In-which-paper-
was-this-equation-used-and-in-what-context/answer/Ruud-Loeffen

It's about two equations both "gamma" with exactly the same value. The
first "gamma"is well known from the Lorentz transformation of Mass-Energy.
The second one seems to originate from a paper of Einstein.
[image: Inline image 1]
I would like to know in what context the a*d/2/c^2 is written. It's about
the Equivalency Principle between acceleration and gravitation. Please have
a look on Quora. If you know what paper is involved: please let me now.
If you did not yet look at Quora: Can you relate these two equations? (Just
chalenging🤗)

Best regards.
--
*Ruud Loeffen*