[Physics] Double Slit experiment and our motion through space

Norm Silliman silliman at mindsync.com
Sun Dec 17 02:17:28 CET 2017

Hello Doug,

	Thanks for educating us in the use of the double slit .   Sounds like you are going through the same logical arguments that Michelson went though 150 years ago.

	If you want to detect relative motion you need a machine that will tell you that something is moving around/near by you.  Einstein says that there so No Aether, so he is not help,

	We  have machines that will tell us how fast we are going relative to the air,  and machines for telling us how fast our boat is going, and our cars is traveling.

	So, my best guess it to ignore Einstein, and use the flow of aether to tell us about our relative  motion.

	We don’t have a vehicles that can go more that a few thousands mile an hour.  So we can can’t get very far from other known light sources.  We can use them to calculate our ‘relative’ speed.

	You said that you can’t detect motion with your machine.  Your machine should detect motion, IF you are pointed where the Flow is located.  Michelson found out that there is no motion at the surface  of the Eath.  I used Michelson’s machine and found motion.

	All you have to do is turn your  machine on its edge.

      Live Long and Prosper,
      Norm