[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 3, Issue 22

Tufail Abbas tufail.abbas at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 17:43:35 CET 2017

Hans,

Thanks for the wonderful discussion,  that we had on the fundamental
reality that will never be observable, despite all expected future
sophistication of equipments, and I fully endorse your view in this regard.

I have noted from our discussions, and your articles on docs.com  that
there are certain similarities between the concepts within my Big Bathroom
Model and your theory that talks about modular structure, minimum length,
constant length of photon and existence of two format of information
(namely Euclidean and space-time format as you have mentioned).

I would request  you to please read my write-up on Model of Big Bathroom
Universe (link as below)  and provide your feedback/criticism  it based
upon your own theories.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xj3fwgj0nms44b1/BB%20Model%
20by%20Tufail%20Abbas.pdf?dl=0

In particular, please advise if any Vector Transformation of space is
possible to write the proposed complex velocity as following equation.

EcosӨ/mc = c(cosӨ+isinӨ)

The positive connect that I could find between your descriptions and BB
Model  are as follows:

1. The information in this model is stored on the gyroscopic geometry of
mass.

2. As related to geometry of particles, c is a dimensional constant. This
information stored as shape/geometry of mass is translated as speed and
movement in space-time format.

3. Size and time frequency of the photon is constant for all wavelengths,
and increase in energy of the photon is contributed by space frequency and
Lorentz Factor.

4. There exist a fundamental mass and fundamental distance of Universe ,
which is same for all fundamental particles , and it's value need to be
discovered.

I also request every member of this forum  to thoroughly challenge this
model, and pose as many questions as possible so that this model can be
further explained and advanced.

Regards,

Tufail

On 30 Dec 2016 9:31 p.m., "Tufail Abbas" <tufail.abbas at gmail.com> wrote:

Hans,

Would like to comment on this:

The storage view offers access to dynamic geometric data in an Euclidean
format.

If there is an storage view then there must be some storage device (or
particle) on which this information is stored. I understand that by dynamic
geometric data , you may be suggesting that some of the particles of
standard model, are  moving in space while retaining a certain geometrical
structure in its rest frame?

see these Euclidean format, but instead receive information in spacetime
format.
spacetime format.

Lorentz transform is a mathematical transform.  For this transformation to
happen as a part of physical reality, an operator should exist out there
physically  to make this transformation ?

Regards,

Tufail