[Physics] New Physics Theory proposal.

Ioan Has hasavo at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 20:58:23 CET 2017

Dear Members Scientistdissidents, and not only.

I return to myinvitation sent during the December holidays. Many wishes of success from me.

Maybe some of you werein your free time.

 Now, when the new year 2017 started, I want

to share with you myresults (and of the team), aiming to develop a new theory in physics calledNPT16. It starts from highlighting some basic mistakes in some chapters ofphysics. It contains description of functionality of nature based on a idealbut real HM16 ether. It contains some explanations of physical phenomenaincluding some unexplained until now.

NPT16 physics theorycan be found at: http://vixra.org/abs/1612.0300

 HM16 ethertheory can be found at: http://vixra.org/abs/1612.0004

Electromagnetic theoryof gravity can be found at:

http://www.sciencepublishinggroup.com/journal/paperinfo.aspx?journalid=122&doi=10.11648/j.ajmp.20150403.11

Michelson's theory error,throwing ether at its place in physics, can be found at:

http://www.sciencepublishinggroup.com/journal/paperinfo?journalid=126&doi=10.11648/j.optics.20140304.11

NPT16 theory issomewhat self-contained and complete.

In some chapters youcan find answers to some of your questions posted on this forum.

Authors of NPT, certainly will be considered dissidents, by the body ofphysicists current imbued with SRT (clockssynchronization, twins paradox, constant light speed, etc.) and being attachedto the GR (big-bang, black holes, dark mater, universe expansion around Terra, etc.).

I expect the reactionfrom all physicists interested in NPT, regardless the camp, in revealingpossible errors in our analytical calculations or in reasoning, by highlightingmistakes committed, or by indicating the inaccurate data entry.

I’m waiting also for receivingyours questions.

Ioan