[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 4, Issue 4

Tufail Abbas tufail.abbas at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 14:32:22 CET 2017

Hello Ruud,

Thanks for you nice critique, and I appreciate it a lot. I am glad that you
have actually read the whole paper despite the shortcomings that it had.

It is very encouraging for me that you recognized my message of a cubical
framework as pointed out in comments sl 6 and 11,

Regards,

Tufail Abbas

I will surely take into consideration you comments to make improvement
both in presentation and contents.