[Physics] gravity is NOT a force

Tufail Abbas tufail.abbas at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 12:32:19 CEST 2017

Dear All

I also agree in principle to the following statements from  Stavros
Message, based upon reading his paper Z-Infinity.

1. Space-time is everything.
2. Empty space does not exist as a physical entity.
3. Space and time exist as physical entities.
4. Space-time has a cyclic and a unidirectional component.
5. Space-time is a waving continuum and is curved because of its waving
nature.
6. Space-time is absolutely elastic at speed < c, and absolutely rigid for
any speed >= c.

Physicist  Matt Strassler made a very important statement as follows,
regarding  Higgs Fields and Space-time at https://profmattstrassler.
com/articles-and-posts/the-higgs-particle/the-higgs-faq-2-0/

“No matter how you are moving, you are not moving relative to the Higgs
field. That sounds bizarre, but remember something else bizarre: that no
matter how you are moving, light is moving about relative to you at the
same speed, namely 300,000 meters per second. Our intuition for space and
time is not correct — that’s what Einstein figured out — and it is possible
for there to be fields that are at rest with respect to all observers!”

What are your thoughts on the above.

Regards

Tufail Abbas