[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 19, Issue 5

Tufail Abbas tufail.abbas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 18:05:16 CET 2018

Tom,

I was just going through the book of Alternative Physics through your
provided link , and I came across the chapter of Electric Field and this
hypothesis.

*The Electric Field Hypotheses:*

*Each charged particle generates something called ‘field substance’ which
makes up what we call an electric field.  This substance is continuously
and perpetually generated within charged particles and moves away
..................... This substance is a not a mathematical abstraction,
but an actual physical substance that travels through space.  When it
strikes another charged particle it exerts a force............*

Who will believe this? And why?

Regards,

Tufail