[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 19, Issue 5

Tufail Abbas tufail.abbas at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 08:07:52 CET 2018

Tom, Actually bernard following proposal is exactly in accordance with my
ideas cause of all motion....

"This substance is continuously and perpetually generated within charged
particles and moves away......."

This is the first instant that I saw a  proposal similar to my ideas about
cause of motion,  being made by somebody else other than me.
So I meant  to ask : How to experimentally prove this? Tufail