[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 19, Issue 5

Ruud Loeffen rmmloeffen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 10:23:28 CET 2018

Hello James, Tufail, Doug  et al.

Interesting ideas about the cause of motions. These ideas relate lately
mostly to fluid dynamics and the characteristics of a "field". In
collaboration we will find the truth. I see around me a big change in how a
group of physicists and scholars now is working together by commenting and
trying really to understand somebodies ideas. It is very nice to be a part
of this development. I feel that there is something important going on.
Indeed:  Interesting to read:
http://alternativephysics.org/book/ElectricFields.htm
Bernard Burchell A free on-line book containing classical alternatives to
modern physics theory. <http://alternativephysics.org/book/index.htm>
Let's continue.

Best regards.

Ruud Loeffen.