[Physics] negative mass and anti-gravity

Ruud Loeffen rmmloeffen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 07:16:00 CET 2018

Hello members of physicslist.

Probably you read recently something about: Jamie Farnes "negative mass":
http://theconversation.com/bizarre-dark-fluid-with-negative-mass-could-dominate-the-universe-what-my-research-suggests-107922
I did some research on this information about "negative mass" and I found
some very interesting and even perplexing information about a professor
Arie Melis Degeus. His documents are on academia.edu. That is surprising
bacause he deceased in 2007.
If you want to know more about please go to my: Comments on Fluidum
Continuum Universalis and Time in Cosmology Arie Melis Degeus.pdf
<http://bit.ly/2B27kDX>
You will find there some quotes and links about it, including links to his
papers on academia.edu
Arie Melis Degeus is also on the list of Jean de Climont. AM Degeus was
involved in innovative energy inventions. Perhaps there are some members
who are able to finish his work and realize a new form of energy production.

Best regards.
--
*Ruud Loeffen*
http://www.human-DNA.org