[Physics] Calculation of the fine structure constant

Jesus Sanchez jesus.sanchez.bilbao at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 15:37:26 CEST 2018

Yes, I agree your comment. It is not really clear if the fine structure
constant is really constant or not. Even, some observations lead to the
conclusion that the value may have changed from the beginning of the
universe until now. This means, that apart from depending on time, it could
happen the same also depending on space position (gravitational conditions
etc...). As you comment, I think we are far to be able to make experiments
to prove it or reject it. Now, we can only work with best guesses or
theoretical calculations. Thanks a lot for your comment!!