[Physics] Reply to Art

Peter Jackson Peter at peterjacksonarchitects.co.uk
Sat Mar 3 19:01:08 CET 2018

Art,
I’m not sure the ‘90 degree phase shift’ is standard or correct.

Shockingly I’ve found the near/far field TZ entirely equivalent to and implements the ‘Lorentz Transformation’ of SR.

Einstein characterised ‘spaces in motion within spaces..’ in 1952 (after Minkwski had in 1908!) continuing; ‘...not thought of as bounded’.
Well if the 2-fluid plasma TZ (Halo’s, Bow shock, lens surface charge etc) id though tos as the ‘boundaries’ then all resolves fee of paradox; light speed is modulated locally by electrons, so changes speed with propagation medium speed change. (i.e from the Sun’s Barycentric frame to our own ECRF). The evidence is the Doppler shift (or ‘contraction/dilation’ in SR).

We USE the change without rationalisation. i.e. See George Smoot’s most recent paper on microwave sky surveys antenna design.

Some of my papers on the ‘discrete field’ model are here;
http://independent.academia.edu/JacksonPeter/Papers

inc the top scored 2015 fqXi contest essay exploring implications for maths and QM; (see others from 2011 on)

http://fqxi.org/community/forum/category/31424?sort=community

There are lots of references in the papers & essays.

Peter