[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 19, Issue 5

kostadinos at aol.com kostadinos at aol.com
Sat Nov 24 18:34:30 CET 2018

Hi Tom and All,

Your last post regarding QM and SR inconsistencies prompts me to comment here.

It can be mathematically proven that "if the speed of light is constant, then light is a wave". Thus showing the inherent contradiction between SR and QM.

My paper with the same title can be found at my ResearchGate.org pages. In these same pages you wil find, perhaps, an answer to your question regarding deBroglie waves: "What is the matter with deBroglie waves?" And a purely mathematical derivation of Planck's Law on blackbody radiation: "Planck's Law is an Exact Mathematical Identity". Thus showing why the CBR spectrum is so exactly fitting the theoretical Planck's Law curve. Like fitting experimental measurements of the sides of planar right triangles to the Pythagorian Theorem.

Best wishes,

Constantinos Ragazas

kostadinos at aol.com