[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 19, Issue 5

Doug Marett dm88dm at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 20:37:46 CET 2018

Hi Tufail,

     Yes, perhaps that is another interpretation...not really relativistic
or Lorentzian. But that does lead into the other point that you mention,
which is " if anything cannot be measured then it is no more a physical
object or phenomenon" - which sound relativistic. I think a Lorentzian view
would be that certain phenomenon can't be measured because there are equal
and opposite effects occurring at the same time that cancel out. A good
example of this is electromagnetic induction with the Faraday unipolar
dynamo. I have a couple of videos I produced with an experimental
demonstration of the paradox, and in part 2 reach the conclusion that there
is experimental evidence to support the notion that electromagnetic
induction can occur even when there is no relative motion between the
parts. For reference, here are the links to the two YouTube videos:

Part 1: The Paradox   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gduYoT9sMaE
Part 2: The solution    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5wgmTGi5pU&t=6s

The point of the exercise is show that what should not exist according to
relativity might actually be detectable...

Doug

>>> 6131HC Sittard
>>> http://www.human-DNA.org