[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 19, Issue 5

carmam at tiscali.co.uk carmam at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Nov 28 19:41:30 CET 2018

Doug, You said "...since there is currently no known way for an observer to visit the past and prove that it co-exists." There is no known way, and never will be, so if you accept the caveat, that in itself proves that the past (future) doesn't co-exist. The past is gone, the future has not yet happened.
Tom Hollings