[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 18, Issue 1

cj at mb-soft.com cj at mb-soft.com
Tue Oct 23 05:43:43 CEST 2018

Your members may enjoy an update to one of my pages, which very thoroughly describes all aspects of the 1941 Muon experiments, even including how and why Bremsstrahlung radiation occurs in the Laboratory from the Muons.  More importantly, the fact that Special Relativity is simultaneously working in both directions is really important.  WE have long known that Muons appear to be tremendously slowed down (by a time factor of a hundred), but no one generally notices that a Muon scientist would see US moving really slowly (also by a factor of a hundred).  We accept that Muons look down and see the atmosphere appear to only be 1/100 as thick (half a mile) but no one seems to realize that WE look like "pancakes" for that same reason, really, really slow moving pancakes in a "pancake laboratory".

It's interestinng information which you should enjoy  http://mb-soft.com/public4/dilations.html

As you read this info, think about  the consequences for the "Twins Paradox" where, again, BOTH SIDES deals with Relativity issues which are NOT a  "paradox" at all.

Carl Johnson