[Physics] Splitting the Gravitational Constant

mikelawr at freenetname.co.uk mikelawr at freenetname.co.uk
Mon Nov 18 17:45:53 CET 2019

Ruud,
Thanks, but you can eliminate the gravitational constant as being just a
dimensionless ratio dependent on current SI units. My published paper on
this and other topics explains how and why SI units need to be adjusted,
and why the strength of charge and gravitational fields are equal.

https://www.omicsonline.com/open-access/how-si-units-hide-the-equal-strength-of-gravitation-and-charge-fields-2090-0902-1000151.php?aid=68275

Cheers
Mike