[Physics] Mathematical proof Maxwell's equations are incorrect?

Tom Hollings carmam at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Apr 23 18:05:30 CEST 2020

Arend, thank you for sending me your paper on Maxwell's equations, I am always happy to receive any papers from you. As I am not very mathematical, it will take me a while to read and digest it (digest being the operative word!). It did make me think of a web page by Bernard Burchell, whom you may have heard of. He uses the minimum of mathematics, and gets his point across. There is a section on electric fields which I have linked here, you might be interested in it.  http://www.alternativephysics.org/book/ElectricFields.htm

All the best,

Tom hollings