[Physics] Mathematical proof Maxwell's equations are incorrect?

Tom Hollings carmam at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Apr 26 15:16:56 CEST 2020

Arend, here is something in contradiction with the standard model. Go to : -http://problemswithrelativity.com/#lorentz

The fourth paragraph, starting "Imagine now a space rocket..." describes how faster than light travel can be achieved, using nothing esoteric - Just a standard reaction motor (with an unlimited supply of fuel, perhaps a Bussard ramjet).

In my opinion, the SM aether is simply the matter in space, gas if you like, but very rarefied, but a fluid medium all the same. These gasses are of different densities, and differing velocities, lower density the further away from stars etc, and higher densities near them.

Tom Hollings