[Physics] Compatibility with and/or the properties of the Standard Model (SM)

mikelawr at freenetname.co.uk mikelawr at freenetname.co.uk
Mon Apr 27 13:12:35 CEST 2020

Arend,

You obviously have not read my paper. It shows that you only need one
particle/anti-particle, one composite system (loops) and two forces to
described everything we observe. This is the simplest possible system
that could ever be envisged. Its 'only' complexity lies in the need to
mathematically model the interactions between the
particles/anti-particles in one loop with those in another loop. The SM
is too simplistic because it does not consider fermions to be composite
particles. If you do not start with what actually exists in nature, you
cannot expect any mathematical model to generate the right results.
Mathematics alone, built on logic, without a physical foundation to
build on is broken eg 'This sentence is untrue.'.
Cheers
Mike