[Physics] Compatibility with and/or the properties of the Standard Model (SM)

Tom Hollings carmam at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Apr 27 16:02:42 CEST 2020

 Mike, I like this : - "If you do not start with what actually exists in nature, you
cannot expect any mathematical model to generate the right results.
Mathematics alone, built on logic, without a physical foundation to
build on is broken..."
Very true. My saying is : - The real world can be represented by maths, but maths does not always represent the real world.

Tom Hollings