[Physics] will my posting to the list get through? James Rose

Arend Lammertink lamare at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 13:57:04 CEST 2020

Nope, list is unmoderated. All posts from group members go directly true.

Posts by non-members are moderated in order to reduce spam.

There are a few other reasons posts might not go trough directly, for
example if the mail is too big. I don't know from the top of my head,
but there is a limit to the maximum size of a post, so you can't
include video's for example.

So, occasionally a post may be held up for a while, but in general
they should go directly trough. You can check the archive to see if
your post went trough or not:

http://mail.tuks.nl/pipermail/physics/

-- Arend --