[Physics] Gravity, CMB and use of wiki page.

Arend Lammertink lamare at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 15:01:44 CEST 2020

Hi Ruud,

On Tue, Apr 28, 2020 at 6:28 AM Ruud Loeffen <rmmloeffen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Arend.
>
> You wrote:
> "Since it is an extention of Stowe's work, it predicts that the
> elementary particle called electron can be modeled as a single vortex
> ring which results in an actual understanding of "the quanta" as well
> as an actual understanding of what "charge" is. It also predicts that
> the observed cosmic background radiation, resulting in a minimum
> temperature of about 2.7 K, is related to the characteristic
> oscillation frequency of the electron".
> Can you (or Paul Stowe)present a link to a paper where this is explained? I am especially interested in "It also predicts that
> the observed cosmic background radiation, resulting in a minimum
> temperature of about 2.7 K, is related to the characteristic
> oscillation frequency of the electron".
>
> I also have a calculation in my book "Con-fusing Gravitation" about the relation between the temperature of CMBR (2.726 K) and a primordial elementary particle. I would like to read Paul Stowes pape about this subject.

Stowe is sometimes a bit hard to read, but here it is (same answer as to Tom):

https://vixra.org/abs/1310.0237

See attached image for relevant part.

Problem I had is that I couldn't find the 3kT anywhere, but I
eventually found this, as I wrote to Paul a while ago:

"I also found a rather interesting paper regarding black body
radiation in relation to aether theory:

http://www.etherphysics.net/CKT1.pdf

"It is shown that Planck’s energy distribution for a black-body
radiation field can be simply derived for a gas-like ether with
Maxwellian statistics. The gas consists of an infinite variety of
particles, whose masses are integral multiples n of the mass of the
unit particle, the abundance of n-particles being proportional to
n^−4. The frequency of electromagnetic waves correlates with the
energy per unit mass of the particles, not with their energy, thus
differing from Planck’s quantum hypothesis. Identifying the special
wave-speed, usually called the speed of light, with the wave-speed in
the 2.7oK background radiation field, leads to a mass 1/2 × 10−39(kg)
for the unit ether-particle, and an average number of about 360 ether
particles per cubic centimetre in the background radiation field,
whose density is about 0.2 ×10−30(kg)/m3."

I find the number of 360 ether particles per cubic centimetre hard to
believe, so there may be errors in there. Either way, it also uses the
E=3kT and explains that this is because there are 6 degrees of
freedom, while your h(nu)=3kT comes a bit out of the blue, which is
why I found this paper when searching for 3kT.....
-:-

Stowe has the right ideas and insights, but unfortunately he had to do
without "peer review" nor "group think", which does show itself in
this paper. There are these gaps, like where the heck did he get that
3kT formula? and others like it, but at the end of the day it's the
(fundamental) ideas that matter most, math and references can (and
will eventually) be corrected.

Often, his older work gives clues which help working things out.
Collected quite a bit here:

http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/Reference_Material/Paul_Stowe/

and here:

http://www.tuks.nl/wiki/index.php/Main/StoweCollectedPosts

And I re-published a few articles on my site and added some
notes/references, etc:

http://www.tuks.nl/wiki/index.php/Main/StowePersonalEMail
http://www.tuks.nl/wiki/index.php/Main/StoweFoundationUnificationPhysics
http://www.tuks.nl/wiki/index.php/Main/StoweNatureOfCharge
http://www.tuks.nl/wiki/index.php/Main/StoweCauseGravityEmQm

It can be helpful to update posts like these by replacing the ascii
math with latex math, which is rather easy to do with my wiki site.
I've just changed the site-wide edit password (see attached picture),
so should anyone feel like helping a hand with that, you're most
welcome. I've done some of this and in a/o the section "Stowe's aether
model" on this page one can see how this improves readability and by
clicking "edit" and typing the attached magic word, one can see how
it's done:

http://www.tuks.nl/wiki/index.php/Main/OnSpaceTimeAndTheFabricOfNatureCharge

I think the wiki can be very useful as a tool to facilitate a "group
thinking" process, but it would be up to you guys to fill that in,
together.

If I'm the only one using the wiki, there's not going to be much of a
group effort on there......

> Arend: Thank you! You are doing a great job with this discussion forum about Maxwells equations and especially the discussion about the aether, vortices and gravity.

Thanks a lot, much appreciated!

Best regards,

Arend.