[Physics] Our own peer review / group think process.

Arend Lammertink lamare at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 15:09:13 CEST 2020

Couldn't agree more, Mike.

A mailinglist and a wiki are all we need to implement our own "peer
review" process, independent from any publisher or authority
whatsoever.

The absence of a sufficiently open minded quality "peer review" /
"group think" process in alternative physics is exactly why we are
still at the mercy of the publishing companies.

We can change that, but it *has* to be a group effort.

All the best,

Arend.