[Physics] New topic question: Entropy

kostadinos at aol.com kostadinos at aol.com
Wed Apr 29 02:46:10 CEST 2020

James and All,
In the link below you will find some interesting results regarding Entropy. Among these is a rephrasing of the Second Law of Thermodynamics to read "all physical processes take some positive duration of time to occur".
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/271076416_Entropy_and_'The_Arrow_of_Time'_A_Love_Story_by_Constantinos_Ragazas
Enjoy!
Kostas
kostadinos at aol.com