[Physics] will my posting to the list get through? James Rose

Ruud Loeffen rmmloeffen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 09:53:37 CEST 2020

Hello Arend.

Thanks for the information. I understand and of course I had better send
the link!
I hope you will be in a good mood for a long time. I missed your reactions
indeed on Physics-list.
Be strong, stay healthy. Keep on running. Running (or working in the
garden) is really good to activate your serotonine.

Best regards.
Ruud Loeffen.

--
*Ruud Loeffen*