[Physics] Rowlannds' theory

ROGER ANDERTON r.j.anderton at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 29 12:11:46 CEST 2020

Hi all
I am new here

I hope its okay to email what I have been doing here.
First of two things:

Peter Rowlands’theory

The outcomeof Viger Conferences seems to be Peter Rowlands’ theory.

Its couchedin a great deal of mathematics, and as Prof. Houlden  admits took him decades to work out what thatmeant when applied to physics.

Michael Houlden talk on Rowlands' theory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5sIV5lgW00&feature=youtu.be

Prof. Rowlands

Videos:

How many dimensions are there? Peter Rowlands 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHqbkijc3oY&feature=youtu.be

BCS CONVERGENCE: Beyond Turing: Universal Rewrite System

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzmTaTj7zlQ&feature=youtu.be

Mathematical representation of genetic code

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo8t_5nvGLc&feature=youtu.be

Computer Tractability - Beyond Turing? - Peter Rowlands 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d8NHAK58bU&feature=youtu.be

BCS Convergence: Applications of Universal rewrite

https://studio.youtube.com/video/IHQe1CfT5Ro/edit?utm_campaign=upgrade&utm_medium=redirect&utm_source=%2Fmy_videos

BCS CONVERGENCE: Beyond Turing: Universal Rewrite System

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzmTaTj7zlQ&feature=youtu.be

Books:

ZERO TO INFINITY: THE FOUNDATIONS OF PHYSICS: 41 (Series on Knots &Everything)

How Schrödinger's Cat Escaped the Box

Newton and Modern Physics

Oliver Lodge and the Liverpool Physical Society (Liverpool HistoricalStudies)

Newton — Innovation and Controversy (General Physics Popular Readin)

120 years of excellence: The University of Liverpool Physics Department1881 to 2001

A revolution too far: The establishment of general relativity

Waves Versus Corpuscles : The Revolution That Never Was

Newton and the Great World System

Fundamental Parameters of Physics: An Approach Towards a Unified Theory

The Foundations of Physical Law

Papers at:

https://vixra.org/author/peter_rowlands