[Physics] Shadow Gravity and Spiral Galaxies

mikelawr at freenetname.co.uk mikelawr at freenetname.co.uk
Thu Apr 30 18:08:06 CEST 2020

Arend,

Thanks for the discussion of G again, but G is a dimesionless constant.
Either see the attached published paper or simply substitute [(sqrt G) x
M] = m for mass and [R/(sqrt G)] = r for distance in any equation of
mass-related motion, energy or force and you will find G disappears.
Here it is for orbital forces:

     F  = GMM/R^2 = Mv^2 /R  = [(sqrt G)M]^2/G[R/(sqrt G)]^2 = [(sqrt G)
x M] v^2 /G[R/(sqrt G)]

        =  m^2/Gr^2  =  m v^2 /Gr

so  F  = m^2/r^2  = m v^2 /r

QED  - No G.

The point is that to eliminae G requires recognising that it needs to be
taken out of both the mass and distance parameters. It is not a
gravitational-alone factor. Once you have done this, you an check that G
is actually dimensionless, like h. Past efforts at eliminating G have
foundered on only trying to include it with the mass parameter.

The paper shows that SI units actually hide that the strength of mass
and charge fields are the same at the fundamental level. Why they appear
different is because charge is generated as a function of the Planck
charge on the Planck sized fundamental particle/anti-particles whereas
the masses we see are based on the sizes (rotational frequencies) of the
loops - which comprise our fermions.

Cheers
Mike