[Physics] How to compute div&curl of volume velocity field with Helmholtz decomposition if velocity field is known?

mikelawr at freenetname.co.uk mikelawr at freenetname.co.uk
Fri Jun 19 14:03:27 CEST 2020

Arend,

Hi. Just a small thought as I'm busy at the moment, but will spend more
time when I can. The issue with anything going infinte when you let
volume go to zero is common and is why there will not be a simple maths
soltion. If you accept (as I do) that there is a smallest paticle of
Planck radius, from which everything is built, then your integral will
be bounded. Furthermore, since you use a lot of dimensional analysisin
your argumens, a novel fundamental law is that volume x shear viscosity
is a constant. So there will always be a drag within fluid motion at the
basest level,whether that fluid is the aether or water.  To get that law
requires using my form of dimensional analysis which is deeper than MLT
etc, as seen in some of the papers I quoted in past postings.
Cheers
Mike