[Physics] Do longitudinal FTL "Tesla" waves exist and, if yes, how should they be modelled?

Hans van Leunen jleunen1941 at kpnmail.nl
Sat May 2 13:24:35 CEST 2020

Some of you like to reinvent physics. That is unnecessary. It is obvious that mainframe physics suffices to let applied physics flourish. It is also clear that mainframe physics contains several flaws in its theoretical support. This makes it impossible to explain the origin of several subjects, such as the the origin of gravitation, the origin of electrical charge, the origin of color charge, the origin of entanglement, the shortlist of electrical charges, color confinement, particle-wave duality, the begin of the universe, the expansion of the universe, black holes, dark matter objects, dark energy objects, the origin of the wavefunction, the modular design of all creatures, and so on.
Several indications exist that physical reality is based on a purely mathematical foundation. However, only a few scientists dare to explore that inroad. One of the reasons is that the expertise of most physicists in mathematics is very low. Those that take this inroad are astonished that physical reality uses only a very small piece of mathematics to construct its foundation. A hierarchy of mathematical structures exists that evolves from a simple foundation in which the members emerge from the lower-level members, such that the extension is restricted by mathematical rules. The top-level structure of this hierarchy shows all phenomena that are listed above as unexplained characteristics of current physics. Already a small paper covers this hierarchy and the required mathematics. See
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/339744488_Representing_basic_physical_fields_by_quaternionic_fields
The paper includes the mathematical and experimental underpinning of the presented mathematical model of physical reality.