[Physics] Shadow Gravity and Spiral Galaxies

mikelawr at freenetname.co.uk mikelawr at freenetname.co.uk
Sat May 2 16:47:38 CEST 2020

Arend,

In my earlier response I forgot to mention that E and (shear) vicosity
both have the same dimensions, being Y^9. So it could be considered that
mechanically an electric field is like having viscosity through which
waves must travel. Equally, from my point of view, adjusting Maxwell to
include the effects of background viscosity would be equivalent to
simply adjusting the value of E in any equation - although it could
equally well be argued that the value of E already contains the
viscosity effect because we have not yet recognised it.

Cheers
Mike