[Physics] Viscosity

Tom Hollings carmam at tiscali.co.uk
Sun May 3 18:15:36 CEST 2020

Yes I agree with all that (I think) Mike. A couple of points - the viscosity accounts for the red shift with distance (I think Halton Arp was villified for equating (some) redshift with distance. I like what you say about the bending of light around the sun (and other large objects) being attributable to the denser viscosity, and not being directly caused by gravity. See :- http://www.extinctionshift.com/SignificantFindings06.htm

Tom.