[Physics] Viscosity

mikelawr at freenetname.co.uk mikelawr at freenetname.co.uk
Mon May 4 13:48:21 CEST 2020

Paul,

For a fuller explanation see my attached paper. But briefly – start with
Planck volume of nothing. Split it into two spheres of Planck size. One
has positive fundamental mass and positive fundamental charge – the
positive ‘meon’. The other has negative fundamental mass and negative
fundamental charge – the negative meon. When merged, as above which I
call a zero-mass black hole (ZMBH), there is nothing observable outside
their radius because they are particle and anti-particle. The meons are
the only building blocks of everything and when they are vibrating
together, rotating and moving are the universe itself. I call the ZMBHs
the ‘background’ because every motion in non-QM environment moves
through them and acts as a source of friction, which I term viscosity.

The motions of the ZMBHs occasionally cause a point where there is
enough energy to separate one or more of them into meon pairs. On
separating, each starts to spin (I call this twist to differentiate from
what we call spin, explained below) and move. The twist generates
one-sixth the electron charge. Depending on the screw orientation of the
motion, the positive meon may generate positive or negative one-sixth
the electron charge and the negative meon always generates the opposite
so that the total electron charge generated is zero. The interaction of
fundamental charges is the same as we observe, similar opposes and same
attracts. The interaction of the fundamental masses is that same attract
and opposites chase. The chasing is down to the meons trying to
recombine but wanting to maintain separation. The result is that the
unmerged pair will chase in one or other direction.

Each such unmerged pair will catch onto other such pairs and form chains
that will eventually catch onto their own tails to form loops. Loops
with three pairs are our fermions. Loops with other number pairs are
dark matter. The rotational rate of the loop gives us the mass of the
loop and its spin, both equal to ½ hw (although opposite in sign).
The anti-loop of a loop is simply where the meons in it are each
twisting in the opposite direction and generating opposite charge. Where
the loop is an electron, its anti-loop is a positron. Because there are
more properties to mirror to reverse a particle to an anti-particle in a
loop system, the anti-particle to a spin + ½ electron is a spin + ½
positron. So a photon is a perfect +1 spin particle/anti-particle
system.

When defining what is matter and what anti-matter, the extra loop
properties mean that the only difference between matter and anti-matter
is its charge. So, as the photon shows, matter and antimatter do not
annihilate on contact, but instead form neutral composites like photons,
neutrons, atoms, compounds etc. So a battery is a mater – antimatter
device.

Loops stack, like the photon, and can be longer like protons and
neutrons. Replacing a muon loop in a neutron stack with a neutrino loop
produces a proton and is the source of beta decay. Hit a nucleus with
more neutrino of the right energy will increase the rate of decay. And
because all of the particles in a loop, loop stack, nucleus etc are the
meons, they can exist in a nucleus.

Hope that helps

Cheers
Mike